The Seljak Pyramid blanket is a soft, lighter-weight blanket suited to cool breezes. It can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, for outdoor dining or taking to the moonlight cinema. This blanket is made with yarn spun in Italy out of old woollen jumpers and garments.
- 70% recycled wool, 25% polyamide, 5% recycled other fibres
- Made in Lithuania
- 180cm x 130cm
- Fringe finish
- Diverts 450g of textile waste from landfill
- For every blanket sold, we donate $2 to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
“Pyramid is a memory of volcanoes scattered around the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Each iconic in stature, they are like vessels that cradle forests, fields and rivers, creating a bowl of lushness. Mountains are what stay standing as weather changes and people come and go. Where there are mountains, be held.” – Karina Seljak
How It's Made
How It's Made
We work with a range of mills in Australia and Europe that each have a special part to play in producing blankets from offcuts and yarn that would otherwise be destined for landfill. Seljak Brand uses predominantly pre- and post-consumer textiles waste that is recycled in mills in Italy, Lithuania and in Geelong and Tasmania, here in Australia. We also work with a knitting studio in the Yarra Valley (60kms from Melbourne) to knit 100% merino blankets. Read more about the mills and processes involved in making your blanket.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to Australia, NZ and USA. Orders are shipped in compostable mailer bags, and will arrive approximately 3-6 business days for domestic services to major cities and major regional towns. International orders are calculated based on location and are shipped with International Express Courier. Orders will arrive approximately 10 days after shipping.
We accept returns for products that are damaged or defective (due to manufacturing error) within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation and photograph of the product and we will arrange a replacement product. It must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it. Read more about shipping and returns
If you no longer want your blanket, please email email@example.com and we will organise a courier to pick up the blanket and return it to us. We will then recycle it with one of our recycling partners.
- $2 of this blanket purchase goes to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in Melbourne
- Using recycled wool saves 13 times the carbon emissions of new wool.
- Shake and air out your blanket by hanging it in the sun
- Spot clean dirty marks with lukewarm soapy water, or soak in water and vinegar for spills and odours
- Machine washable on cold and gentle cycle, but best to hand wash with wool detergent in cold water – gently scrunch/massage the blanket, then rinse in clean water twice using the same motion
- Dry flat on a couple of towels so the blanket doesn't stretch. Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean if necessary
- Read more about how to care for your blanket
Love how soft this blanket is. It’s my third Seljak blanket I’ve brought and this one was for a friend. It was hard to part with…
Beautiful soft and cosy blanket/throw with a fabulous design
I love my new Pyramid Blanket and already know that I’m going to have it around for a very long time! The colour and design are wonderful and look lovely against my bed linen. The blanket is light but warm so it will be perfect throughout the year. Thoughtful, sustainable design at its best :)
Great lightweight blanket/throw!
Oh my gosh I absolutely love the lightness warmth and stunning design in all those calming green heart chakra colours it’s a delight on the end of my bed perfect for Queensland winter ! Sustainable 100 percent even better Thank you
Don't forget, we offer free standard shipping in Australia, New Zealand and the US.
Closed loop model
After your blanket has enjoyed a long, adventurous life, we'll collect it and recycle it free of charge.